Sunday 4 December 2011

going back to my 'roots?' i don't know anyway, what i mean to say is im just looking back at college and the work i used to do and artists and designers that would inspire me. I'm a big fan of mixed media art , anything hand made or something that looks really old. i love it , when im older i can imagine my house would just be covered in hand made things, little trinkets and paper tags dotted about the place, along with the tea pots and numerous cats i plan on having. but anyway i was looking through a few blogs on here and come across a blog named songbird who's ideas and work has pretty much made me melt inside its all so lovely. i like that home made look i feel it has a lot more sentimental value. check out le blog ,she has so many hand made crafty items , i want them all. these are some of the tags she has created, some of them based on alice in wonderland. so lush.




http://www.songbirdisnesting.com/1999/01/mixed-media.html

No comments:

Post a Comment