Saturday 17 March 2012

Home

After a well deserved and well needed break at home i am going back down south this afternoon. In all fairness i love being home but i love living with my girls and having my own room. Had time to chillax at home, see a few friends and spend time with the family. i also miss our man wall, yes man wall.
(as you can see nicola enjoys it.)




But it's time i get back to work. I have such a huge craving to draw again. It's been so long. I also really want to start making my own clothes, tried to get a denim style t shirt dress the other day and the chest would not fasten but from the waist down was way too big. (this constantly happens with me) so i thought maybe i will take on the task of making my own dress ? when i get a bit of extra cash obviously as im very poor at the moment but i think i may take that on. 

So i think this week will consists of shopping (for food, i have nothing in), brain storming ideas for my synopsis, drawing, sewing and going to the theatre on saturday.


 Can not wait for the theatre, going to see Sweeney todd i wouldn't be surprised if you see me singing my heart out to every song. I also get to spend the day in london with nikki and laura , really looking forward to it!
Anyway my train comes in two hours and im all ready and packed, my aunty showed me how to crochet last night and i've been practicing im taking it on the train with me so i will look like a little nana crocheting away. Im aimng to make a scarf, lets see if that happens ey. I'll try update as much as possible. i still keep forgetting i need to give myself reminders, stick it on my wall in capitals and bright red. 

No comments:

Post a Comment